Friday, June 06, 2014

CARD# HPJ-2014-02: Flower Garden

This is Hester's second card.

This is another fancy fold card which is called the easel card. You can find a fine tutorial from Beate Johns here. Hester wanted flowers and butterflies on this card and I came up with this one.
I layered die cuts from the Spellbinders Nestabilities Collection (Fleur de Lis Square) and used some flowers from my stash. I added metal charms for the leaves and lace.

I placed inserts on the bottom of the card for the messages and added bronze-colored studs for the stopper. 

MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Ivory board paper, colored paper, My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two Blush and Breeze, My Mind's Eye Six By Six Away We Go, wooden flower, paper roses, die cuts, tag, lace, crystals, metal charms, studs, Color Box Cat's Eye Queue Pigment Ink Dune, Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleur de Lis Square, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments:

Post a Comment