Wednesday, June 25, 2014

SET# 5: MISCELLANEOUS

CARD# HPJ-2014-27: Thank You

I thought of making a set of cards out of the papers of the Carta Bella Sew Lovely paper pad, but I veered into other paper collections. I decided then to create cards from various paper pads. This here is a combination of three paper lines. I wanted another design on that strip, but I couldn't find what I was looking for in my stash. I just made use of the olive green paper from the Prima Marketing Collection.



I have layered dies from three different Spellbinders sets and used one of the 'Thank You' sentiments in the Bo Bunny Clear Stamp You're Invited set. I also pierced little holes along the edges of the main paper and accent paper.


I added a bit of lace trimming and some pearls at the bottom to even out the space. That was that. This card is rather neat.

MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: White and black board paper, Graphic 45 Secret Garden Collection, lace trimming, self-adhesive pearls, Bo Bunny Clear Stamp You're Invited, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black, piercing tool, Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Ovals, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Card Creator A2 Tranquil Moments, Spellbinders Shapeabilties D-Lites Frame One, Cuttlebug Machine V2

CARD# HPJ-2014-2: A Gift For You


I used a page from the Cart Bella Sew Lovely pad for this card. The orange embellishments are quite refreshing. They go well with the more subtle pale blue patterned paper if I may say so.




I drew swirls on the patterned paper and adhered crystals one by one. I wrote the sentiment with a regular black ballpen and instead of inking the inner part of the die cut tag, I inked the edges.

MATERIALS AND TOOLS USED: Ivory board paper, Carta Bella Sew Lovely paper pad, self-adhesive crystals, twill ribbon, paper roses, wooden flower, ColorBox Cat's Eye Queue Pigment Ink Sweet Melon, black pen, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Framed Tags One, Cuttlebug Machine V2

No comments:

Post a Comment